- Direct the field staff
- Where to go
- When to go there
- What to do
- Flexible task allocation allows
- Different tasks can be allocated to different stores
- Mix and match activities to be performed per task
- Assign mandatory activities
- Manage your field force with facts
- Every entry is user, date, time and GPS stamped
- Manage field staff call compliance
- Field staff provide reasons for non-compliance
- Determine time in store
- Manage call quality empirically
- Scorecards per field user
- Manager can perform store audits with automatic feedback to field staff
Scarecrow can be setup to match your required in-store processes. The inherent flexibility of Scarecrow
allows for tasks and activities to be quickly changed to rapidly react to your businesses in-store requirements.
- Good relationships with stores are critical to success. In-store problem resolution is important to building trust between the store,
field staff and your company
- Scarecrow has unique functionality that allows the field user to record problems that must be actioned by office staff
- Problem resolution is tracked
- Tracking, escalation and resolution can be viewed and controlled by management
- Examples of activities assigned to tasks could be:
- Store checks
- Price surveys
- Promotional compliance
- Stock levels
- Merchandising compliance
- Point of sale placement, and or requirements
- New product launch compliance
- Competitor activity
- Retail asset tracking and maintenance
- Other standard functionality:
- Load documents for viewing and/or displaying in-store eg: planograms, new product documentation, call procedures, product price lists
or specifications, etc.
- Picture and video upload capability
- Point of sale and retail assets allocation and tracking
- Electronically inform 3rd party maintenance vendors of in-store retail asset maintenance and track resolution
- This functionality reconnects field staff with the office and 'places' management back in the stores
- Multiple order formats:
- Quick order
- Record card order - mimics manual record card
- Rep order - includes front and back stock counts
- Call centre order - capture by product code
- Suggested order - emails order to store
- Customer order - customer orders directly with pin
- Return order
- and more...
- Other features:
- Listing levels user defined
- Supports multiple promotion types
- Sequence products
- Assign statuses to products eg: KVI, on promo, etc.
- Deals, bulk and negotiated discounts
- Builds order history per product per store
- Multiple pricing options - products, listing, etc.
- Full electronic transmission functionality with translation capabilities, incl. order distribution
- Import orders from customer B2B systems
- Unique distribution centre fill-in order feature
- Vast array of reporting options:
- Daily reports of previous day's preformance. Can be sent via whatsapp
- Weekly and monthly reports customised to client requirements displaying trends, performance, compliance, etc.
- Dashboard: Online reporting customised to client specific requirements displaying trends, statistics, analysis, etc.
- Geo-mapping: Standard and customisable to client requirements
Scarerow has clients in the following industries:
- Scarerow has clients in the following industries:
- Alchoholic Beverages
- Carbonated Soft Drinks
- Consumer Electronics
- Some of which are global brands, or who represent global brands.
Download Scarecrow presentation.